Thursday 14 April 2011

Photo Story - People - Studio


The mixing desk, prettyyy


Keyboard sampling



Reflection ghost


Mixing desks look complicated!



A stressed producer trying to set up equipment


Favourite photo of the set


A small aperture, focusing on the microphone



Keys


Working together to fix drums


3.5f - I like the colours here, suit the mood of the room



 I had difficulty here with the light/shutter speed, as he was drumming so quick!






Multi-exposure, Patrick on the studio imac


Concerned about the sound






Talking about their views on samples, working together as the drummer rests



Second favourite shot of the set, the multi exposure works beautifully here emphasizing their full concentration on the track they're creating


Playing with sounds




 Again, another multi exposure - I love the way they've come out, reminds me of using my holga when I used to be able to afford developing!


Hands raised and frustrated with the mixing desk

No comments:

Post a Comment